Job Opportunity – Business Development ManagerPosted on 2nd April 2019
We are currently recruiting for a brand-new role within the company!
CLICK HERE to apply
We are expanding our business and are looking for someone who is highly motivated and driven to join our team at this exciting time. This role offers a great chance to manage yourself with the support of a great team giving uncapped bonuses and commission, company vehicle and other benefits.
This role requires an individual with at least 3 years prior industry related business development experience who has a real passion in this field with their ear to the ground and knowledge of projects and customer potential spend levels. Whilst being aware and driven to ensure understanding of overheads, products, competition and market shifts with the ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Planning and prioritising time in order to achieve personal and agreed sales targets
- Technical knowledge of all Anchor Systems products and services.
- Producing and delivering quotations and tendering submissions, sales forecasts and projections
- Sector development
- Maintaining existing customer relationships and developing new leads, opportunities and increasing client/customer base – across all sectors we work in.
- Proactively developing and identifying business opportunities to advance the Anchor Systems Brands
- Organising and delivering technical presentations within the civil engineering and construction industry
- Attend ongoing projects and deliver aftersales care
- Collaborate with Marketing department on projects and opportunities
For full details on this role and to apply please CLICK HERE.