Anchor Systems offer an extensive range of tree kits, providing a discreet anchoring system for securing newly planted trees of all sizes in most situations. Our widely used tree kits are strong, durable, practical and very cost effective.
Key benefits of our tree kit systems
- Wide variety of systems and solutions including new rootball protector
- Product durability
- New improved ratchet system
- Rapid installation
- Ease of use
Our Vulcan Tree Anchoring Systems are the preferred method of securing saplings, Rootballs and supporting established trees. The speed of installation and simplicity of the systems makes Anchor Systems (International) Ltd the market leader for these range of products.
A range of systems are available to suit a wide variety of applications and your specific requirements can be accommodated. Our systems are simple to install, easy to adjust and user friendly.
Anchor Systems has been constantly developing, innovating and updating our extensive range of unique over ground and underground fixing solutions to suit all applications.
Why choose Vulcan tree anchor systems?
- Made in Britain – quality and reduced lead times
- Produced from high grade steel – strong and durable
- Larger surface area than previous design – achieves higher loads in poor ground conditions
- Multiple anchor installation options – hand-held or machine driven
- Wider range of 11 different sizes available 1kN to 450kN
- Increased durability – lifespan ranges from temporary works to 120 + years
- Can be supplied with any of our wide range of accessories
- Available with wire or high yield bar tendons
- New and improved ratchet system with concealed spindle for an easier and safer installation
- Innovative root ball protection for direct load transfer and easier installation
- Universal tools and simple assembly
- Cosmetically appealing above and below ground