Our patented Anchor Screw is an easy to install foundation solution, eradicating the need for traditional methods like concrete. Manufactured entirely in the UK from recycled steel and with a design life in excess of 50 years. Through the design of the dome head and bespoke interface plates, this is a very versatile and flexible foundation system that allows the structure that is to be mounted on the Anchor Screw to always be correctly positioned. Anchor Screws come in a selection of sizes that suit a range of loads and projects, used singularly or in multiples with a common interface plate, to achieve even greater capabilities. Typically installed in less than 10 minutes, the Anchor Screw allows work to progress without the need for drying times.
Key Benefits of the Anchor Screw
- No concrete so no dust, drying or curing times
- Speed and ease of installation – typically installed in under 10 minutes per anchor
- Easy to install – most installations can be completed in one visit
- Installed using non-percussive hand-held equipment with zero risk of HAVS
- 50 or 100 + year design life
- Versatile design which can be adjusted to guarantee the correct positioning
- Zero on-track plant or RRV’s required
- Bespoke designs available
- No waste materials or muck away
- Made in Britain from 100% recycled steel
- Training available
- Installation guides and other relevant documentation available on request
DESIGN & PERFORMANCE
Anchor Screws are available in a variety of sizes and designs for a multitude of purposes in varying ground conditions. The patented adjustable interface connection allows for a 7° alignment in all directions to guarantee the correct positioning. for different uses and applications. They can be designed to work singularly or to combine with each other to suit larger structures.
The design of the Anchor Screw, with it’s coned upper body, large domed head, flights and large overall body allows it to withstand much larger loads than that of the Anchor Post. Installation times are typically between 5-8 minutes regardless of ground conditions. This system is also an ideal choice in noise sensitive areas. During installation the noise exposure levels are between 80-85db at 2 metres.
Due to the installation methodology, the Anchor Screw produces no HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome). It is screwed into the ground with a rotary action produced through a torque head. The smooth turning action via the machine does not produce any vibration which can cause HAVS.
We have developed all the plant required for the installation, removal and testing of the Anchor Screw and hold stock at our headquarters in West Sussex, which can be hired for your project. Anchor Systems also provide a full suite of training packages, onsite or at our headquarters, to suit your requirements.
We offer a complete design service and have a knowledgeable and friendly team that will be happy to help and guide you through any enquiry.